The system that is trusted by global brands gives you complete flexibility and rapid speed to market

To find out more contact CEO Jensen Nixon

E. jensen.nixon@warm.je T. +44 (0) 1534 705 555

A system that gives you complete flexibility

Easily configured to meet any requirements

Our solution is 80% built, which enables us to deliver big systems, fast. The key to this rapid delivery is the flexibility of the remaining 20% which can be easily and elegantly configured to provide a system that will exactly match your requirements in as little as 12 weeks. Streamlined workflow, pre-built templates and full customisation of the interface to match your brand guides are the reasons why global brands trust WARM.

How does it work?

The web platform

A cloud-based, feature-rich platform that can be accessed by all users via any browser, on any device. Our model provides a secure and flexible platform that requires no local installation, thereby reducing in-house IT support requirements. The platform is constantly updated and maintained and offers easy integration with existing systems enabling companies to become web-enabled quickly and cost-effectively.

The database

30 years’ experience at the leading edge of fintech innovation have enabled us to create a database that provides the modularity and flexibility needed to enable us to configure a system to meet your exact requirements.

Pre-built templates

Our pre-built templates are fully customisable with your own branding and CSS, resulting in an elegant solution, branded in your colours and fonts and delivered in just 12 weeks. These templates, combined with our pre-built platform enable us to quickly configure a system to your exact requirements.

30 years experience

Tested, proven and trusted, WARM is part of a UK-based tech group that has been powering the future of fintech innovation for 30 years. Combining proven experience with expertise at the cutting edge of technological change, WARM has a strong heritage and real credibility born of many years doing business with the biggest and the best.

The solution is already built

80% built, easily configurable. An elegant solution

We’ll design a system that is perfect for your needs and we’ll do it in 12 weeks. We can deliver quickly because we’re not starting from scratch, our solution is 80% built and ready to go. We think proactively, using pre-built templates and simultaneous workflow to configure the remaining 20% to your requirements quickly and cost-effectively. This modular and flexible methodology, backed by 30 years experience at the leading edge of fintech innovation, enables big systems to be delivered fast.

Platform, database and templates provide complete flexibility

Designed with flexibility at its core, our system’s modular nature enables us to rapidly configure it to your needs. The success of WARM’s solution lies in its combination of three core elements; the platform, database and templates. These pre-built components can be configured within 12 weeks to provide a system to exactly match your requirements. The system is fully customisable to your CSS and brand guides, resulting in an elegant solution, branded in your colours and fonts and delivered faster than you would have thought possible.

Ahead of the game

Technology that allows us to think ahead of your requirements

Our technology allows us to move very quickly. Our pre-built cloud-based platform allows companies to launch web-based products in record time, keeping costs low by saving on time and in-house IT support requirements. Easy integration with existing systems means that there are no legacy issues to slow things down, and other technologies can be easily interlinked via API

A pro-active approach and simultaneous workflow enables fast delivery

Because we understand the markets we operate in, we plan ahead of requirements, then streamline our workflow, using our modular system to address multiple tasks simultaneously. This approach ensures seamless configuration of the system and speeds up delivery, enabling us to provide a system for review within six weeks and a full system delivered in as little as 12 weeks

Fully customisable web-based platforms

Portals for brokers, clients and administrators

Our systems offer fully digitised customer journeys, enabling all users, including customers and intermediaries to self-serve anywhere, from any device.

Library of pre-designed templates

Our pre-built templates are fully customisable with your own branding and CSS and enable us to quickly configure a system to your exact requirements.

Fully customisable with your branding and CSS(Cascading Style Sheets)

The system is fully customisable to your CSS and brand guides, resulting in an elegant solution, branded in your colours and fonts and delivered in just 12 weeks.