A unique methodology and world-class technical expertise enable big systems to be configured and delivered fast.
To find out more contact CEO Jensen Nixon
E. firstname.lastname@example.org T. +44 (0) 1534 705 555
Market-leading platform development
WARM is the market leader in developing platforms that help global brands digitise their businesses. Our unique approach is based on a pre-built platform that can be rapidly configured to individual requirements, enabling big systems to be delivered fast.
Innovative and Modular digital dashboard
WARM’s digital solution is 80% built and ready to go. The remaining 20% is designed to be easily configured to your requirements, quickly and cost-effectively. The result is a solution that enables you and your clients to manage business processes at any time and from any device.
Systems that enable rapid speed to market
Designing, testing and launching new systems used to take a long time. WARM’s flexible and modular model makes rapid delivery a reality, with a system to review within six weeks and a full system delivered in as little as 12 weeks.
Trusted by global brands
When HSBC chose to re-enter the protection market they did so using a platform developed by WARM. It was delivered within three months from inception to completion, including an admin portal, broker portal, customer portal and microsite, all seamlessly integrated. Global brands trust WARM to deliver big systems, fast.
The solution is already built
80% built, easily configurable. An elegant solution.
We’ll design a system that is perfect for your needs and we’ll do it in 12 weeks. We can deliver quickly because we’re not starting from scratch, our solution is 80% built and ready to go. We think proactively, using pre-built templates and simultaneous workflow to configure the remaining 20% to your requirements, quickly and cost-effectively. This modular and flexible methodology, backed by 30 years’ experience at the leading edge of fintech innovation, enables big systems to be delivered fast.
Platform, database and templates provide complete flexibility
Designed with flexibility at its core, our system’s modular nature enables us to rapidly configure it to your needs. The success of WARM’s solution lies in its combination of three core elements; the platform, database and templates. These pre-built components can be configured within 12 weeks to provide a system to exactly match your requirements. The system is fully customisable to your CSS and brand guides, resulting in an elegant solution, branded in your colours and fonts and delivered faster than you would have thought possible.
Fast speed to market
Simultaneous workflow enables fast delivery
We have existing processes and systems enabling us to think ahead of requirements, and using simultaneous workflow to deliver faster. Separation of functionality enables work to be done in each area at the same time, enabling fast speed to market.
A system to review within six weeks
Our unique approach is based on a pre-built platform, combined with a database and templates that can be rapidly configured to individual requirements, enabling clients to review their new system within six weeks.
Full system delivered in 12 weeks
We combine established processes and proven techniques, with trained staff who understand your business and work proactively to deliver the solution faster.